- AML/CFT Health Check
- Annual AML/CFT Risk Assessment Report
- Compliance Policy and procedures
- Documentation of AML/CFT policies
- Assessment of tools and controls design
- AML Training
- Current AML Policy review
- AML/ KYC/CDD/ CFT Plan and framework
- AML audit and reporting
- Anti-corruptions and financial frauds frameworks
- Fraud Monitoring System implementation
- Transaction Monitoring System
- AML controls for Information System
- Providing consultations related to the standards of Know Your Customers (KYC).
- Designing, implementing and updating financial crime prevention programs.
- Provides you with Mabade Financial Crimes Team to act as Compliance Officers without the need to set up a specialized Anti-Money- Laundering department.
Working with you as an ongoing link between your company and local financial regulators and relevant authorities
Financial crimes are one of the biggest challenges facing companies today, as these crimes are characterized by a complex interdependence that cannot be defined by geography, industry or type of organization, which increases the pressure of financial control complexities of international companies in particular by virtue of the size and diversity of business operations of those companies.
Whereas anti-money laundering standards and procedures are applied to financial institutions, in addition to non-financial institutions such as real- estate brokers & agents, dealers of precious metals and gemstones, financial auditors, legal consultants, in addition to service providers working in the areas of assisting companies in the administrative and financial legal aspects.
Mabade understands that financial crimes will not be temporary incidents but rather an ongoing reputational risk. Our team helps you reduce your organization’s exposure to money laundering and terrorist financing as well as improve your ability to meet regulatory obligations with appropriate financial strategies and controls, including policies and procedures for dealing with your customers and with third parties.